The surface splits into 2/3 AOC Luberon Coasts and 1/3 IGP Vaucluse wine.
Its wine tradition integrates a nature respecting agriculture, agriculture of lands and grapevine.
Its wine know-how allows to offer you typical wines of the region. A traditional wine production revealing at best the expression of vintage.
It is a traditional product, from the beginning till the end of the process of development of the wine. Everything is made in domain, up to bottling and labeling.
The domain is the property of Souzan-Delagrave family since 2004
* It is a bastide of the XVIth century.
* It is located in Provence, in the middle of the Luberon’s natural park.
* Leant on the first hills of Pays d’Aigues, dominating the valley of Durance,with the mountain of Holy Victory in the South and Grand Luberon in the North.
* The expanse of domain is 37 hectares among which 22 hectares of grapevine.
The domain has a double vocation
* To produce wines which are the expression of this land.
* To open the site to the oenotourisme to share situation and majesty of this place.